● LED Battery Indicator Tester for Lead-acid Battery
● High reliability, low cost and compact size. Suitable for lead-Acid battery.
● Note: “C” pin of the meter must be connected with the “+” pole of battery. When it connects with the battery, the meter will display full. After 155 seconds, it will display real battery level segment.
● Application: Motorcycle Golf Carts Car Jet Ski and so on
● Capacity: 1 Red 2 Yellow 7 Green color LED for indicator
LED Battery Indicator Tester for Lead-acid Battery
-Capacity: 1 Red 2 Yellow 7 Green color LED for indicator
-Operating and Storage Temperature: -20 to 85
-Operating Current: 20 mA nominal
-Suitable battery: Lead-Acid battery
-Accuracy: +/- 0.5 percent
-Product Size: 5.3 * 3.2 * 3.0cm / 2.1 * 1.3 * 1.2inch
-Net Weight: 21g / 0.8oz
This battery indicator is equipped with a memory recall feature. If you are connected the meter through a key switch you will need to reset the meter during the charging cycle. You will need to have the indicator switched to the “on” position while charging for approximately 6 minutes. This will clear the memory and reset the meter back to “full”.
1. Meter scans from full to empty then shuts off:
– This occurs if your “C” terminal is not connected to the battery “+” or a key switch.
2. Battery indicator level is stuck after full charge:
– This is a common problem with a key switch connection and the meter is not turned to the “On” position while charging for at least 6 minutes. This is because the meter is equipped with a battery recall feature.
3. Meter will not reset with key switch method:
– Some carts will put power to the key switch and meter in neutral. Make sure the meter is still turned on when charging. You should see the meter cycling while the charging is occurring. If you do not flip the cart to forward/reverse and try to recharge the cart.
4. Do not use a momentary switch with the meter.
1 * Battery Indicator
1 * Pack of Accessories
1 * User Manual ( English )