● LED Battery Indicator Tester for Lead-acid Battery
● High reliability, low cost and small size. Suitable for lead-Acid battery.
● Please see the wiring diagram on the left. Make sure the C terminal of meter was connected with the “+” pole of battery.
● Application: Motorcycle, golf carts, Jet Ski, trucks, boats, scooters and any other battery operated unit.
● Display: 1 red + 2 yellow + 7 green color LEDs for indicator, 10% per LED segment
– LEDs flash for low electricity / overcharged warning
– Memory option to recall last charge level
– Fits standard panel cut-out
– 10 segment LED bar graph display
– Wide operating temperature range
– Silent operation, no moving parts
-Display: 1 red + 2 yellow + 7 green color LEDs for indicator, 10% per LED segment
-Range Indication: Green: 41 ~ 100%, Yellow: 21 ~ 40%, Red: < 20%
-Operating Current: 20mA
-Product Size: 5.3cm x 3.2cm x 3.8cm
1 * Battery Indicator
1 * Pack of Accessories
1 * User Manual ( English )
Please be sure to connect “C” pin of the meter with “+” pole of the battery,otherwise the meter will not indicate correctly.
Have the indicator switched to the “on” position while charging for approximately 6 minutes. This will clear the memory and reset the meter back to “full”.
1. Meter scans from full to empty then shuts off:
– This occurs if your “C” terminal is not connected to the battery “+” or a key switch.
2. Battery indicator level is stuck after full charge:
– This is a common problem with a key switch connection and the meter is not turned to the “On” position while charging for at least 6 minutes. This is because the meter is equipped with a battery recall feature.
3. Meter will not reset with key switch method:
– Some carts will put power to the key switch and meter in neutral. Make sure the meter is still turned on when charging. You should see the meter cycling while the charging is occurring. If you do not flip the cart to forward/reverse and try to recharge the cart.
4. Do not use a momentary switch with the meter.